So, listen world New Jersey is not an armpit or a rest stop state. It has way more to offer than just Bruce and Jon. Here are some of the things you’re missing, provided by Jersey’s own. Thanks Girls!
Top Ten Reasons to Move to New Jersey
10. Fresh Produce and Farm Stands where you can buy “the best” corn and tomatoes.
9. Fantastic Towns: Spring Lake, Summit, Princeton, Cape May, Ocean Grove and of course AC.
8. Family wants to visit because you’re close to The City and the beach. (My favorite!)
7. The way we talk (tawk)
6. The smell of lowtide at any number of incredible beaches.
5. Downtown Red Bank (yippee!)
4. The Nails (this might actually be my favorite)
3. Ice Cream at The Day or Hoffman’s, Italian at Vic’s, Pizza at Squan (the list is endless!)
2. Never having to pump your own gas.
And the number one reason it will be great to be from NJ….
1. The Pride
Thanks to my Proud Jersey Girlfriends, Lauren, Sioban, Cathy, Katherine, Kate, Dianne, Betsy, Amy and Nicole. You’ve made this move just a bit easier. Remember there’s a new place in the Garden State for you to rest your head when you come back to town.