Talky Talk Tuesday: Makeup Free Edition- Thanksgiving.

In honor of truth, I decided to do today’s video first thing in the morning, so beware the makeup-less face! (This one’s for you Christina.) Anyway, if you’re up for a scary movie-watch it. Then, please, leave  a comment with what you’re thankful for this year. It should would make my day brighter if I knew about your lovely lives. And as you can tell by my grey, wrinkly skin, I could use a bright day!

Cheers.

Blog Updates

Receive FREE updates, tips and “subscriber-only” giveaways and special offers.

Comments

1. says

I am grateful for a home, family and love in my life. I am also thankful for a flexible job where I work for myself and can devote time to my loved ones as needed. I think make-up free Tuesday is a great idea!

• Cristie says

Thanks. Not sure I’ll be able to stay make-up free every week though! I’m not that brave.;) Have a great Thanksgiving with your very lucky family.

2. says

Love these Talky Talk Tuesday videos! Love the garage scene and the sorting of the vegetables at such an early hour – you go Cristie! Today I am thankful for the Gaupps and their comfy house that I get to call home for the next couple months before I move back to PA. Currently sitting on Tecia’s super comfy couch that I am forbidden to sleep on (even though I sneak down here in the wee hours of the morning for a quick snooze. Yes, it’s that comfy). Thankful for this couch as well =)

3. Sharon says

Wow, I am thankful for so many things – too many to list them all. But the top few are: I am thankful that my oldest son is home from college and that I get the opportunity to have all five kiddos under one roof for 9 whole days. I am thankful for my husband who never ceases to amaze me with his love and humor. I am thankful for this precious little miracle growing inside of me. And finally, I am thankful for my incredible “village” of friends, family and neighbors who surround me and my “team” with so much love and support. My heart is so full!

• says

You’re the best Sharon! Your kids are so lucky to have you-someone in their corner who is such a huge fan. Moms can learn a lot from you.

4. says

I am thankful for a roof over my head and new friends I have made. I am thankful for a running car and the opportunity to do more with my kids these days.

5. Cathy says

I am thankful that I am surrounded by wonderful family and friends. I am thankful for my wonderful, beautiful, silly, fun loving, “totally rocking” daughter. Never in a million years did I think I could love someone as much as I love her and just when I think I couldn’t love her anymore I do. The BEST two years of my life. I am thankful for mine and my family and friend’s health. I am thankful I have a roof over my head and heat and light! I have so much to be thankful for I won’t bore you with anymore, but I have a truly blessed life and I am thankful for every aspect of it. Happy Thanksgiving! XOXO

• says

Cathy, your enthusiasm and unbridled maternal joy makes me want to be a better mom. You teach me how to enjoy my kids every time you post here. Please keep doing it! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Cathy says

And to think until we decided to try and have a baby I NEVER wanted to have kids… Thankfully, I changed my mind. BEST DECISION EVER! Happy Thanksgiving!

6. says

Besides being thankful for this lovely makeup free video – I am thankful that I get to be surrounded by my children this week. They are off from school and we were in desperate need of some fun, schedule free time together ;)

• Cristie says

Yay! I have to say in spite of the circumstances, I loved my two weeks with my kiddoes too. (Well, alright I loved about 10 days of it.) There is something special about kids home with nothing in particular to do. Enjoy your week!